Holiday in the Park Drive-thru Experience
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Dates: November 20-29, December 4-6, 11-13, 18-31 , January 1-3
Holiday in the Park Drive-thru Experience will include eight distinctly different areas throughout the park with millions of twinkling lights choreographed to festive music, beloved holiday characters decked out for the holidays, iconic Holiday in the Park decorations, and a drive-by featuring Santa and his elves. New this year, go for a ride in The Underground featuring several of the famous West Coast Customs show cars on display.
Safety and vehicle guidelines are listed at the bottom of this page.
ONLINE TICKETS & RESERVATIONS
- Online reservations are required and tickets must be purchased in advance. A limited number of cars will be allowed each night so be sure to make your reservation and purchase early.
- Admission tickets start at $20 per person, with a minimum of two individuals per vehicle required. Tickets will not be available for sale at the park and all reservations must be made in advance.
- Members and Season Pass Holders can use their valid pass for free admission, along with a required reservation made online in advance.
- Reservations can be made per vehicle and each person in your party for this reservation requires a valid admission ticket, Season Pass, or Membership. Children under the age of 3 are free.
The following safety guidelines are based off the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Appendix G in conjunction with Six Flags Magic Mountain policies. Your safety and the safety of others is a shared responsibility during COVID-19. All participants of the Vehicle-Based Parade route must adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- All occupants of each enclosed vehicle are members of a single household or living unit. Occupants may not change vehicles during the parade route. For clarity, an enclosed vehicle does not include a motorcycle, a convertible with the top open, a vehicle without doors or a bicycle.
- If any of the windows on a vehicle is open, the occupants of the vehicles must wear a face covering when approached by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Occupants of a participating vehicle cannot leave their vehicles except for emergency purposes. During this exception, the participant must use a cloth face covering while maintaining social/physical distancing.
- Participating vehicles cannot exceed their maximum occupancy and must follow motor vehicle laws.
- Vehicle-Based Parade must proceed by invitation/reservation only.
- Any items or food and drink related trash must remain in the vehicle.
- Vehicle-Based Parade must allow enough spacing between vehicles to allow for emergency entry and exit.
- While traveling throughout the Vehicle-Based Parade route, the speed limit is 3 mph.
- Restrooms are provided prior to entering the Vehicle-Based Parade route and at the conclusion of the route. In-Park restrooms are not available.
- No stopping or parking along the Vehicle-Based Parade route is permitted unless directed by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Smoking is not permitted while participating in the Vehicle-Based Parade route.
- All vehicles are subject to a search by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Due to the limited size of certain areas and terrain only cars, SUV’s, vans and pick-up trucks are permitted. No buses, RV’s, commercial vehicles, dually pick-up trucks, trailers, motorcycles etc.
- Please adhere to the direction of Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Alcohol, drugs and illegal substances are not permitted. Individuals in possession or under the influence will be denied entry or ejected.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.