Annual Toy Drive - City of Irvine
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Donations will be accepted at:
Irvine City Hall & Irvine Police Department, 1 Civic Center Plaza
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Orange County Great Park Visitors Center, 8000 Great Park Blvd., Irvine
- Daily, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Drive-Thru Drop-Off, Irvine Civic Center, 4 Civic Center Plaza
- Saturday, December 5, 9 a.m.-noon
- Saturday, December 12, 9 a.m.-noon
The Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee will be on-site at the Irvine Civic Center, Parking Lot 4, next to the Bill Barber Park Stadium. Please follow the event directional signs to the toy drop-off area. Please have toys ready in the trunk and/or backseat of your vehicle. Volunteers will assist with retrieving your toy donation while maintaining proper social distancing and safety guidelines.
- Donate items to the Toy Drive by buying directly from AmazonSmile(link is external). Visit our Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee account, and items will be delivered to us in time for the event.
- Credit card donations are accepted on our website using the PayPal Donate button below.
- Checks can be mailed to:
Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee (IMAC)
17595 Harvard Ave., Suite #C2270
Irvine, CA 92614
For more information, call 949-724-6606.
The Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee has been serving the courageous 2/11 Marines and their families for more than 10 years. Donations from the community support a variety of activities including events and care packages for active-duty personnel and their families.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.