Roblox Game Design Winter Camp
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Give your child a Winter Break Camp Experience to remember! At our popular Online Roblox Class, Students will learn how to design, build, and publish their very own Roblox Game that they can share with friends and family! Over the course of 4 days, students will get an awesome introduction to Game Design and Roblox Studio! All while learning in an exciting and engaging online environment with our inspiring and uplifting Wiz Kid Coding instructors!
- Learn how to build, design, and publish Roblox Games
- Improve creative thinking and storytelling skills through design a plotline around your game
- Learn how to create user-friendly UX (user experience) designs for players
- Learn the basics of Video Game Development
- Introduction to Coding w/ Lua Scripting - Learn how to use Lua Scripting to Enhance World
- Build Problem Solving, Creativity and Critical Thinking Skills
- Learn in a collaborative and social environment
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.